Demos (Requires QuickTime)
Norming Asset Management is developed in the latest
ACCPAC Advantage Series Software Development Kit, has the same look,
feel, level of integration as the ACCPAC Advantage Series core module .
Use the fiscal calendar and currency of Common
Asset transactions generate General Ledger batches
- Integration with PO streamline the asset
requisition, purchase and invoicing process.
A/P invoice can be created automatically from asset
- Drill down from G/L and A/P to originating asset
- Acquire assets in the currency that vendor would
- Calculate unrealized gains and losses for active
asset as exchange rates fluctuate .
- Adjust asset value in source or functional
- Disposal proceeds in source or functional currency.
Flexible Asset Numbering
- Asset ID can consists of up to 72 characters,with
maximum 9 segments.
- Each segment can use the segment code that is
respectively defined in category, cost center,location,and group .
- Auto numbering facility is also available.
Comprehensive Setup Option
- Accounts Sets
- Cost Center
- Depreciation Periods
- Depreciation Methods
- Acquisition Codes
- Acquisition can work with PO to manage the asset
- Acqusition Enrty book the transaction and define
the asset information.
- A/P invoice batch is automatically created from
- Asset depreciation use standard or user-defined
- Batch-driven depreciation allows the preview of the
transaction prior to posting. .
- Depreciation periods switch on/off the asset
- Depreciation Projection facilitates the financial
- Full support the US MACRS/ARCS rules and Canadian
- Change asset value or salvage value for book or tax
- Change asset year depreciation. .
- Transfer assets between cost centers, and
- Change asset life, depreciation method and rate for
book or tax purpose.
- Asset is disposed at user-specified proceeds amount
with user-defined proceeds account.
- One asset is split to multiple assets .
- Multiple assets are merged to one asset.
Extensive Inquiries and Reporting
- Search asset by category, group, cost center,
- Review complete asset activities history and the
original transaction entry. .
- Check component assets of master asset. .
- Maintain serial no. and bar-coding for each unit of
- Print standard or customized label for each unit of
- Print asset list, asset history and depreciation
report for audit or reconciliation with G/L. .
- Print depreciation projection report for the
financial planning .
- Print capitalization analysis to compare budget